Go Back   Ducati 1299 Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree15Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 28th 2013, 01:46 PM   #1

Thumbs up My Titanium Bolts

Just received these in the mail today and had to post them up asap!
I have never seen a more impressive display of packaging in my life when it comes to motorcycle parts! Each bolt is snug in its own spot and they even sent me the correct Torx bit as a gift for ordering them! Nice touch!

These bolts are for the front and rear rotors, and front calipers and pinch bolts. Also, I was extremely impressed with the level of communication from the company way over in Taiwan. They even make these unreal series of digital torque wrenches I am going to buy from them too! After looking at the Pro Bolt and LSL route I chose these due to immediate availability and customer service. Will follow up thread with photos of them on the bike soon, along with all my glossy carbon fiber as well. Just waiting for a warmer day to enjoy working on the thing!

If interested in these at all take a look at their website and I will send you the owners name and email address personally. The website and pics truly dont do them any justice folks. Very high quality pieces that feel like you are holding a piece of paper in your fingers!

LetsGreen Motospecialties, PROTI Titaninm Bolts, PROTI Motorcycle Titaninm Cooler Protector, RCE Nano Lithium Ion battery for Race bikes, PROTI Motorcycle Titaninm alloy screw,
Attached Thumbnails
My Titanium Bolts-proti-1.jpg   My Titanium Bolts-proti-2.jpg   My Titanium Bolts-proti-3.jpg   My Titanium Bolts-proti-4.jpg  

Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:21 PM   #2

Very nice Gunny! I love it when packaging is nice. Shows they care about their product. I'm gonna have to put these on my list!
Thanks from Gunny Fitz
Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:28 PM   #3

Thumbs up So True

Originally Posted by Cobra700 View Post
Very nice Gunny! I love it when packaging is nice. Shows they care about their product. I'm gonna have to put these on my list!
Thanks! I am almost as impressed by the packaging and presentation as I am by the damn product itself!

Just lemme know when you want to pull the trigger on them and I will put in a good word with you. I won the owner over by typing a reply to him in Chinese too which blew his mind!

Highly recommend these pieces for a number of reasons despite their cost.
Thanks from Cobra700
Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:31 PM   #4

Hell yeah Gunny these look very very nice! I'll have to definitely take a look at.
Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:36 PM   #5
Retired

very nice!
Is the blue on the threads threadlock? YOu do have to use anti sieze on these bolts?

Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
Just received these in the mail today and had to post them up asap!
I have never seen a more impressive display of packaging in my life when it comes to motorcycle parts! Each bolt is snug in its own spot and they even sent me the correct Torx bit as a gift for ordering them! Nice touch!

These bolts are for the front and rear rotors, and front calipers and pinch bolts. Also, I was extremely impressed with the level of communication from the company way over in Taiwan. They even make these unreal series of digital torque wrenches I am going to buy from them too! After looking at the Pro Bolt and LSL route I chose these due to immediate availability and customer service. Will follow up thread with photos of them on the bike soon, along with all my glossy carbon fiber as well. Just waiting for a warmer day to enjoy working on the thing!

If interested in these at all take a look at their website and I will send you the owners name and email address personally. The website and pics truly dont do them any justice folks. Very high quality pieces that feel like you are holding a piece of paper in your fingers!

LetsGreen Motospecialties, PROTI Titaninm Bolts, PROTI Motorcycle Titaninm Cooler Protector, RCE Nano Lithium Ion battery for Race bikes, PROTI Motorcycle Titaninm alloy screw,
Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:42 PM   #6

yes i believe it is zvez, thanks much too man!
Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:49 PM   #7
Retired

how long did it take to get them? I putting new rotors on my streetfighter but need the bolts pretty quick as I'm doing a track day on the 10th with the SF>

Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
yes i believe it is zvez, thanks much too man!
Old Feb 28th 2013, 02:59 PM   #8

Id say about 2 weeks? If you seriously like them I can give you his email address to ask how quick he can get them out to you? Send me a PM and I will look up his email, unless that is pushing it too soon? Track day on SF huh? Hardcore man!
Old Feb 28th 2013, 03:01 PM   #9

I Ride: Ducati 1199 S Tricolore, Ducati 1098 S Tricolore, Ducati 998 S Bayliss
Excellent presentation and the pieces look nice. I agree, photos do not generally give the kind of quality that Gold Titanium display in person.

I have not started with any Gold Titanium bolt on my 1199 due in part due to no complete kits being available for the 1199. I have however, extensively Pro-Bolted my 1098 with Gold Titanium (which also has gloss carbon) and the effect is stunning, especially when paired with Nickel plated Brembo GP4-RX Calipers and Brembo HP Rotors.

I would recommend that you use anti-seize on all the Titanium bolts.
Thanks from Gunny Fitz
Old Feb 28th 2013, 03:34 PM   #10

Damn, those bolts look clean!

Ducati 1299 Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
bolts, titanium