Ducati 1299 Forum

Ducati 1299 Forum (http://ducati1299.com/ducati-1299-forum.php)
-   Ducati 1299 (http://ducati1299.com/ducati-1299/)
-   -   Which Ducati 1299 do you plan on purchasing? (http://ducati1299.com/ducati-1299/19974-ducati-1299-do-you-plan-purchasing.html)

duc Nov 6th 2014 09:12 AM

Which Ducati 1299 do you plan on purchasing?
 
There is still time to decide... which 1299 do you plan on purchasing?

b9009b Nov 6th 2014 10:10 AM

1299s paid in full waiting for april. Wait is it April yet?

Foo Nov 6th 2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b9009b (Post 183367)
1299s paid in full waiting for april. Wait is it April yet?

You are crazy my friend :) Though, I'd do it too if I could...

b9009b Nov 6th 2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foo (Post 183381)
You are crazy my friend :) Though, I'd do it too if I could...

Why am i crazy LOL. I have been saving for a few years and I decided to splurge on myself. Just do it.

SPJ Nov 6th 2014 01:27 PM

Personally I'll never pay for a bike in full until I'm collecting in case

1) The dealer goes bust
2) I need the money!
3) I'd rather have it earning interest in my account than theirs!

Good luck with the S, ordered one as well ��

b9009b Nov 6th 2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPJ (Post 183420)
Personally I'll never pay for a bike in full until I'm collecting in case

1) The dealer goes bust
2) I need the money!
3) I'd rather have it earning interest in my account than theirs!

Good luck with the S, ordered one as well ��


Good reasons but

1. My dealer isn't going anywhere. Been there too long and too successful to go away.
2. I need it but I need the bike more lol. Motorcycles are my transportation as well as my toy.
3. If I left it there I'd blow it on other stuff. I'm horrible like that. Wifey corrals the fundage for me.

tbs1199 Nov 29th 2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duc (Post 183354)
There is still time to decide... which 1299 do you plan on purchasing?

Dealer just picked up the 1199. 1299 Base on order! Hoping for an early spring here in the northeast.

Speedhaus Dec 7th 2014 02:25 PM

1299S April

karrl Dec 19th 2014 04:19 AM

1299S end of March/April

zohsix01 Jan 6th 2015 01:55 PM

1199R March


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Copyright © 2011-2015 Ducati Forum. All rights reserved.