Go Back   Ducati 1299 Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree33Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 17th 2017, 08:54 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Twistedracer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Spanaway, Wa

Posts: 1,743
Thanks: 937

I Ride: 15R 16R
Anniversario Quintuplets

I left out the pics with our ugly mugs in them. No sense spoiling the pics.















Oh yeah, mines the pretty one.
Twistedracer is offline  
 
Old Jun 17th 2017, 08:56 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NorCal

Posts: 608
Thanks: 175

I Ride: Panigale R, 1098R, 996S
Damn, 4 out of 5 of you guys run without mirrors?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks from Twistedracer
timwu12 is offline  
Old Jun 17th 2017, 09:02 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Twistedracer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Spanaway, Wa

Posts: 1,743
Thanks: 937

I Ride: 15R 16R
Originally Posted by timwu12 View Post
Damn, 4 out of 5 of you guys run without mirrors?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually four of us have CRG bar end mirrors. The fifth will have them soon.
Thanks from mhaddad
Twistedracer is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2017, 01:32 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 227
Thanks: 74

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - 1190 ADVR - - - - - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Very cool!
Thanks from Twistedracer
able duc is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 08:12 AM   #5
Member
 
msuboy96's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: San Jose, CA

Posts: 56
Thanks: 30

I Ride: '08 S4RS Tricolore, '12 1199S Tricolore, '07 R6
curious to know why one bike's plate says N 4-29/500?
Thanks from Twistedracer
msuboy96 is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 08:55 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twistedracer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Spanaway, Wa

Posts: 1,743
Thanks: 937

I Ride: 15R 16R
Originally Posted by msuboy96 View Post
curious to know why one bike's plate says N 4-29/500?
Cool story. Ducati was gifting the 4 & 29 bikes to both their
MotoGP riders. Somehow the mistake was made and the 29 bike was sold to a friend of mine. Ducati contacted him and explained how th bike was supposed to be for Iannone. So in exchange they let him pick any bike number. He chose 4-29/500 for both MotoGP riders. So along with the exchange of the triple clamps, he also received a letter of authenticity from Ducati. My friend also just recently picked up Antihero's painting of 4-29. We're suggesting that he frames all three items together.

4-29/500 has to be the most special Anniversario in my opinion.
Twistedracer is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 12:22 PM   #7
Member
 
Joined: Jul 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 42
Thanks: 13

I Ride: 1299 S Anniversario
Hopefully next time around we can get even more bikes to show up for the shoot.
Thanks from Twistedracer and GMo73
OrzO is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 12:49 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Peterborough or Exeter, England

Posts: 138
Thanks: 69

I Ride: 2015 1299s, 2009 675SE
My Xmas card list is getting shorter by the day. Very nice you lucky bunch of bastards. Love the 4-29/500 dit. Definitely the most unique anni
Thanks from Twistedracer
Southwest is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 01:13 PM   #9
Member
 
Joined: Mar 2017
From: Southeast Wa

Posts: 55
Thanks: 9

I Ride: 1199S Tri
Where did you find that green pressure plate?
Thanks from Twistedracer
tyguidry is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 02:10 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: NYC

Posts: 1,072
Thanks: 421

I Ride: 2015 Panigale R, 1098r Bayliss, Triumph 675R (ex AMA Bike), Beta 300 RR Race
Originally Posted by Twistedracer View Post
Cool story. Ducati was gifting the 4 & 29 bikes to both their
MotoGP riders. Somehow the mistake was made and the 29 bike was sold to a friend of mine. Ducati contacted him and explained how th bike was supposed to be for Iannone. So in exchange they let him pick any bike number. He chose 4-29/500 for both MotoGP riders. So along with the exchange of the triple clamps, he also received a letter of authenticity from Ducati. My friend also just recently picked up Antihero's painting of 4-29. We're suggesting that he frames all three items together.

4-29/500 has to be the most special Anniversario in my opinion.
great story
Thanks from Twistedracer and GMo73
reganc is offline  
Reply

  Ducati 1299 Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
anniversario, quintuplets



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anniversario has a new sister Twistedracer Ducati 1299 44 Apr 24th 2017 11:28 AM
Want To Buy: Anniversario BenF04 Classifieds 7 Mar 9th 2017 06:33 AM
Any Anniversario's still available? BenF04 Ducati 1299 4 Mar 6th 2017 10:36 PM
Want To Buy: 1299S or Anniversario BenF04 Classifieds 0 Jan 19th 2017 02:55 AM
1299s Anniversario tbs1199 Ducati 1299 65 Nov 5th 2016 03:53 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed