Go Back   Ducati 1299 Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Mechanical and Technical Mechanical and technical topics, help, and discussions


Thanks Tree234Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 8th 2017, 02:05 PM   #221
Member
 
DARKNHT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
From: Georgetown, IL

Posts: 32
Thanks: 16

I Ride: 2012 Ducati Panigale 1199
Originally Posted by XCLR8TN View Post
I have a TST taillight on my little Z125 Kawi, it's a miniature version of the Panigale taillight almost, and does all sorts of cool things like Gecko's does, they may be able to do it.......
I've already been in contact and created a post, their lead engineer is looking at the project currently..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks from Phl and XCLR8TN
DARKNHT is offline  
 
Old Jun 13th 2017, 04:38 AM   #222
Member
 
Joined: May 2012
From: OH

Posts: 65
Thanks: 17

Originally Posted by DARKNHT View Post
I've already been in contact and created a post, their lead engineer is looking at the project currently..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Count me in for a red or clear one. I've been waiting for yearssssss
XCLR8TN is offline  
Old Jun 13th 2017, 10:03 AM   #223
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Montreal

Posts: 168
Thanks: 9

I want one
360turbo is offline  
Old Jun 13th 2017, 11:49 AM   #224
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2017
From: Globetrotting

Posts: 15
Thanks: 8

I'm sure someone else must have already come across this one, so this might be a stupid question, but here it goes:

What exactly is wrong with this one?
https://www.designcorse.com/products...ant=4232085697

Seems to me it is exactly what people are looking for.
Fairly inexpensive too
adrian7 is offline  
Old Jun 13th 2017, 06:27 PM   #225
Member
 
DARKNHT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
From: Georgetown, IL

Posts: 32
Thanks: 16

I Ride: 2012 Ducati Panigale 1199
Originally Posted by adrian7 View Post
I'm sure someone else must have already come across this one, so this might be a stupid question, but here it goes:

What exactly is wrong with this one?
https://www.designcorse.com/products...ant=4232085697

Seems to me it is exactly what people are looking for.
Fairly inexpensive too
From what I can tell, it's not programmed to strobe/flash.

Look up any TST Tail and look at the programming options they offer...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DARKNHT is offline  
Old Jun 14th 2017, 04:36 AM   #226
Member
 
Joined: May 2012
From: OH

Posts: 65
Thanks: 17

Originally Posted by adrian7 View Post
I'm sure someone else must have already come across this one, so this might be a stupid question, but here it goes:

What exactly is wrong with this one?
https://www.designcorse.com/products...ant=4232085697

Seems to me it is exactly what people are looking for.
Fairly inexpensive too
I won't buy any integrated tail out there besides Motodynamic and TST.

I've seen the Panigale integrated taillights in person and I would never, ever run one. They are nowhere near bright enough, you can barely see the turn signal and running light in the day. They are all Competition Works taillights being sold under different names/brands from what I can tell.
XCLR8TN is offline  
Old Jun 14th 2017, 07:03 AM   #227
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2017
From: Globetrotting

Posts: 15
Thanks: 8

Originally Posted by XCLR8TN View Post
I won't buy any integrated tail out there besides Motodynamic and TST.

I've seen the Panigale integrated taillights in person and I would never, ever run one. They are nowhere near bright enough, you can barely see the turn signal and running light in the day. They are all Competition Works taillights being sold under different names/brands from what I can tell.
So does anybody know what the holdup is with Motodynamic and TST?
adrian7 is offline  
Old Jun 18th 2017, 11:52 PM   #228
Member
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Surabaya

Posts: 57
Thanks: 9

motobox usa also released their version of panigale integrated tail light. but i supposed it is the same as others (competition werkes etc)

https://motoboxusa.net/shop/ducati/d...ed-tail-light/
bitus899 is offline  
Old Jun 19th 2017, 01:33 PM   #229
Member
 
DARKNHT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
From: Georgetown, IL

Posts: 32
Thanks: 16

I Ride: 2012 Ducati Panigale 1199
Originally Posted by adrian7 View Post
So does anybody know what the holdup is with Motodynamic and TST?
Who knows with M.D., but I only reached out to TST to start something within the last 6 wks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DARKNHT is offline  
Old Aug 15th 2017, 08:27 AM   #230
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2017
From: United States

Posts: 2
Thanks: 0

Did TST ever make one for the 1199? I dont see it on their site.
crashdodson is offline  
Reply

  Ducati 1299 Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Tags
diy, light, sequential, tail



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 1199 subframe with tail tray and tail light zohsix01 Classifieds 3 Aug 26th 2016 05:16 AM
For Sale: 1199R Tail Section, Passenger Seat Cowl, Comfort Seat, and Rear Tail light.t SOULRIDER Classifieds 11 Feb 18th 2016 07:32 AM
sequential NRC fender eliminator macblastr Ducati 1199 5 Apr 15th 2015 12:01 AM
For Sale: Complete R fairings, Termi, OEM mirrors, headlight, tail light, levers, tail tray, ** White13Pani Classifieds 10 Nov 6th 2014 11:24 PM
For Sale: Shift-Tech Carbon Integrated Tail Light (LIGHT SMOKE) Miami Tricolore Classifieds 6 Jan 17th 2014 07:05 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed